An international law firm is expanding their Litigation/Regulatory team due to an uptick in instructions and is therefore looking for a Regulatory Lawyer to be based in Birmingham. You will be joining a highly regarded law firm that is often ranked Tier 1 in the Legal 500 and will have plenty of opportunities for progress.
The firm offers a warm and vibrant environment which will allow you to flourish and reach your full potential. We are looking for someone between 1-6 years’ PQE who will be ready to hit the ground running and take on responsibility from day one.
Role and Responsibilities
- As a Regulatory Lawyer you will primarily provide contentious and non-contentious advice and support to clients in the context of health and safety and trading related law, and other regulatory compliance issues such as fire and building safety.
- For this role, experience advising on health and safety as well as food safety and hygiene, labelling and placing goods on the market, underage sales and product safety will be an advantage.
- Your instructions will be coming from major national and international clients, possible work includes advising an employment agency in relation to the death of a healthcare worker from Covid-19, advising a tier 1 contractor regarding a fatal fall from height incident and acting for an international drilling contractor following the collapse of a crane on an offshore installation.
What you will bring to the table:
- At least 1 years qualified regulatory experience.
- Have acquired your previous experience at a reputable regional, national or City firm.
- Demonstrate strong analytical, drafting, interpersonal and commercial skills which will allow you to build strong relationships with clients and undertake business development activities.
- Be ready to travel nationally for clients and court hearings.
- Be ready to take an active role in business development within the firm.
- Demonstrate the ambition and drive to continually build upon your skills and experience through the firm’s impressive development programme.
- Have first-class communication, outstanding developing skills, and entrepreneurial flair.
What’s on the table for you:
- A competitive salary of up to £85,000.
- Flexible, agile and home working.
- Pension scheme.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance.
- Training and development opportunities.
- Plus, many more flexible benefits.
How to Apply
- Send in your CV using the form below for a discussion with the team about the role or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Alternatively, call Amelia on 07791 345 944
QC Legal is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace, very much setting the industry benchmark, leading from the front and by example.