Senior Energy and Projects Lawyer
QC Legal are seeking an experienced and highly qualified Senior Energy and Projects Lawyer to join a dynamic legal team in Saudi Arabia. As a Senior Energy and Projects Lawyer, you will work on a range of high-value projects in the energy sector, providing legal advice and support to clients in a fast-paced and challenging environment.
- Advise clients on all legal matters relating to energy and infrastructure projects, including regulatory compliance, project finance, and project development.
- Draft and negotiate complex commercial agreements, including power purchase agreements, engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) contracts, operation and maintenance (O&M) agreements, and other related contracts.
- Keep up to date with the latest legal and regulatory developments in the energy sector.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with clients, industry associations, and other stakeholders.
- Provide guidance and support to junior lawyers and other team members.
- We are seeking a senior lawyer with at least 8-10 years of experience the energy and infrastructure sector.
- We are seeking candidates who hold a degree from a top tier University.
- Experience working on large-scale projects, including project financing and M&A transactions.
- Strong negotiation and drafting skills, with a track record of drafting and negotiating complex agreements.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build and maintain strong relationships with clients and colleagues.
- Experience managing and mentoring junior lawyers and other team members.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
This role comes with a competitive salary package, excellent benefits, and opportunities for career growth and development. If you meet the requirements above and are looking for an exciting new challenge, please get in touch.