QC Legal is working with one of the Big Four in their hunt for Share Schemes NQ Lawyers to be based in Manchester.The firm has a major AI capability that allows it to put streamlined schemes in place quickly while ensuring operational efficiencies.
You will be joining a collaborative team, that consistently demonstrates a people centred approach through its benefits and structure.
Role and Responsibilities
- As a share schemes lawyer you will be helping clients assess and identify gaps in their current sales plans, design effective incentive plans and facilitate plan roll-out with the right communication.
- More specifically, you will provide a structured approach to understanding an organisations goals, conduct market competitive pay assessments and enable consistent, transparent, and simple plans.
- You will form a key part of a multi-disciplinary team with HR, regulatory, tax, employment, and technology specialists to deliver focused commercial outcomes, also across the gender pay gap and D&I.
What you will bring to the table:
- An interest in share schemes/incentives and the drive to learn alongside some of the best in the game.
- You will excel in a fast-paced, high performing environment and be able to support those in your team and beyond.
- A strong willingness to learn and develop your skills and a stellar track record.
- You will be technically strong, commercially astute, a strong team player and ambitious.
- Lastly, you will be able to build and maintain strong client relationships!
What’s on the table for you:
- A competitive NQ salary.
- A nurturing and collaborative environment which will ensure you reach your full potential as a lawyer.
- Flexible benefits including the option to work abroad for 2-3 weeks in the year, medical insurance, hybrid working and more.
How to Apply
- Click the ‘Apply Now’ button to send your CV in for a discussion with the team about the role or send your CV to email@example.com
QC Legal is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace, very much setting the industry benchmark, leading from the front and by example.