THIS ROLE IS ONLY OPEN TO U.K. QUALIFIED SOLICITORS
We are working with a global 100 law firm in their search for a new talented Property lawyer. The firm prides itself on its deep understanding of the sectors, no matter which corner of the globe they are operating in.
The firm works hard to maintain a diverse and nurturing environment in which every lawyer is recognised and supported. Additionally, the firm offers sincere flexibility in terms of where and how their employees work.
We are currently looking for an England and Wales qualified Property lawyer to be based in Edinburgh, Manchester, or Glasgow.
The firm is offering a competitive salary and remuneration package of up to £85,000 plus the benefits listed below.
- You will be involved in a wide variety of commercial property transactions, with a specific focus on a variety of investment sales and acquisitions, lettings, and pre-lettings.
- In addition to commercial development for a national operator and retailer and residential development acquisitions for an affordable housing investor.
- The Edinburgh based role will exclusively involve work in England and Wales and handling a range of business, including energy, development and investment.
- You will be working closely with the other UK offices and acting as one practice group, taking part in relevant firm wide training and professional development.
- Have gained a broad range of property experience either through your training contract or as a qualified lawyer.
- Demonstrate a client orientated approach, excellent communication, interpersonal and teamwork skills.
- Demonstrate exceptional technical knowledge and the ability to work collaboratively with those in your team.
- Be ambitious and ready to take on early responsibility to build and develop strong client relationships.
- A competitive salary up to £85,000.
- A first-class training and career development programme entailing monthly 1-1s, career discussion and biannual appraisals.
- Medical insurance and other benefits.
How to Apply
- We’d welcome speaking with you directly and confidentially.
- Please call Amelia Rose on 07791 345 944 or email@example.com.
- Send your CV in using the form below.
Find out more about our current job opportunities here: https://qclegal.com
QC Legal is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace, very much setting the industry benchmark, leading from the front and by example.