Calling all Pensions lawyers. QC Legal is pleased to present a fantastic opportunity for a Pensions lawyer to join an exceptional team. We are searching for someone ambitious with up to 3 years of previous qualified experience. Sound like you?
- You will be expected to provide clear pension advice for both the trustee and corporate clients, draft scheme documents, interpret rules, trustee powers and discretions.
- You will be working on scheme valuation negotiations and funding solutions, restructurings and winding up, and buy-in and buy out projects.
- This role includes Pensions Litigation.
- Your clients will include a number of blue-chip corporate clients on a wide range of pensions matters and you will be often working alongside city firms, engaging in detailed and interesting work.
- Have excellent academics achieving a minimum 2:1 at Undergraduate level at either a Redbrick University or Oxbridge.
- Have a strong proven track record within Pensions, with a wide range of pension knowledge and experience in drafting scheme documentation.
- Have acquired your previous experience at a reputable regional, national or City firm.
- Have exceptional communication, technical and commercial skills and be able to demonstrate this – the firm has placed particular emphasis on commercial acumen.
- Be an excellent team player – supporting those in your team and in the wider firm.
- The firm is an Award-Winning international commercial law firm.
- Our client is home to a thriving and ever-growing Pensions department in which there is ample room for short- and long-term growth.
- The firm prides itself on their friendly, diverse, and high-performing environment which will allow you to satisfy your ambitions!
- Our client is offering a competitive salary and remuneration package of up to £75,000 plus benefits including permanent health insurance and a financial contribution towards home working equipment.
How to Apply
- We’d welcome speaking with you directly and confidentially. Please contact me, Amelia Rose on 07791 345 944 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Find out more about our current job opportunities here: https://qclegal.com
QC Legal is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace, very much setting the industry benchmark, leading from the front and by example.