Construction (Projects) Lawyer Manchester
2-8 Years’ PQE
Job Location: Manchester
£66000 – £90000
QC Legal are on the hunt for a qualified Construction and Projects lawyer in Manchester looking to join a market leading Construction and Engineering group.
If you are a motivated transactional construction solicitor with 2-8 years’ PQE, keen to work within a brilliant and cohesive projects team – then we want to hear from you.
- The C&E team have an unmatched reputation in acting for insurers, consultants, project companies, employers and funders.
- You’ll be acting across a myriad of sectors from infrastructure and energy to education, transport and health.
- The team handles projects across the built environment for developers, funders and government bodies.
- You will have a strong grounding in construction work with a particular focus on infrastructure and energy related transactional work.
- Will have gained experience in a large commercial firm.
- You will be technically strong with excellent commercial awareness.
- You will have an enthusiasm to work in a busy team and create relationships with colleagues and clients alike.
What’s on offer?
- You will gain early exposure to the very best construction and projects work.
- You will be part of a growing global team producing outstanding results and building key relationships along the way!
- Our client offers a superb training and development programme so you will have genuine support and guidance.
QC Legal is a leading recruitment agency with decades of experience in pairing the right candidate with the right role. Call Amelia on 07791 345 944 for a friendly chat about this role.
Visit our legal job search today and take your career to the next level.