Competition Lawyer Birmingham
3-5 years’ PQE
£100000 – £130000
We are working with a global powerhouse in their search for a Competition Lawyer in Birmingham to join their expanding office. This is a superlative opportunity to work on the best EU and UK competition law matters with a team of exceptional operators.
- You will be working with the Competition, EU & Trade group with a team of stand out lawyers advising on competition law matters.
- The successful candidate will gain exposure to a wide variety of high profile work across important areas of UK and EU competition law.
- Working with high calibre clients and building on those relationships.
- You will be joining a well established firm with continued growth in the UK and internationally which means it aims to thrive through any economic downturn.
- 3-5 years’ PQE.
- Excellent academic and training background from a reputable firm.
- Experienced in merger control, antitrust investigations, vertical agreements, competition litigation, consumer law, National Security and Investment.
- The ideal candidate will demonstrate experience of the technology, energy, financial services and pharmaceutical sectors.
- A real team player with a client focussed approach.
- Excellent commercial awareness with an enthusiasm for business development.
- A competitive salary of up to £130000.
- Fantastic long term career prospects.
- Flexible and home working.
- Opportunity to take your career to the next level.
QC Legal are recruitment specialists with decades of experience in matching the right candidates with the right roles. View our extensive legal job search today.
If this role is for you, send in your CV to email@example.com or call Amelia on 07791 345 944 for a confidential and friendly chat about the role.