Competition Lawyer Birmingham
3-5 years’ PQE
£100000 – £130000
We are working with a global powerhouse in their search for a Competition Lawyer in Birmingham to join their expanding office. This is a superlative opportunity to work on the best EU and UK competition law matters with a team of exceptional operators.
- You will be working with the Competition, EU & Trade group with a team of stand out lawyers advising on competition law matters.
- The successful candidate will gain exposure to a wide variety of high profile work across important areas of UK and EU competition law.
- Working with high calibre clients and building on those relationships.
- You will be joining a well established firm with continued growth in the UK and internationally which means it aims to thrive through any economic downturn.
- 3-5 years’ PQE.
- Excellent academic and training background from a reputable firm.
- Experienced in merger control, antitrust investigations, vertical agreements, competition litigation, consumer law, National Security and Investment.
- The ideal candidate will demonstrate experience of the technology, energy, financial services and pharmaceutical sectors.
- A real team player with a client focussed approach.
- Excellent commercial awareness with an enthusiasm for business development.
- A competitive salary of up to £130000.
- Fantastic long term career prospects.
- Flexible and home working.
- Opportunity to take your career to the next level.
If this role is for you, send in your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Amelia on 07791 345 944 for a confidential and friendly chat about the role.