Corporate Paralegal Manchester
£25000 – £35000
QC Legal are working with one of the Big 4 in their search for a Corporate Paralegal in Manchester. If you’re a motivated Paralegal looking for an opportunity to be part of a top-tier firm then we’d like to hear from you.
Role and Responsibilities
- As a Corporate Paralegal you will be working closely with the team on an array of interesting corporate matters.
- Developing professional client relationships and supporting the wider team in developing business and raising the profile of the firm.
What you will bring to the table:
- To meet the needs of the role, you will have an appropriate level of post qualification experience in a law firm with good M&A exposure.
- You will have excellent drafting skills and the ability to translate legal theory into practical advice.
- Due to the role being client facing you will need to have sound judgement and good interpersonal and consultancy skills.
- The ability to communicate succinctly with clients is a must.
What’s on the table for you:
- An attractive salary of up to £35,000.
- An impressive work-life balance.
- The opportunity to work with the biggest names in Corporate law.
- Plus, opt in medical and dental insurance, flexible working, life assurance and income protection and more.
How to Apply
- Send in your CV or call Amelia on 07791 345 944 for a confidential chat.
QC Legal are recruitment specialists with decades of experience. Take a look at our extensive legal job search today to find your perfect role.
Job Type: Full Time
Pay Grade: £25000 - £35000