We are seeking a highly motivated and talented Employment lawyer to join a prestigious international firm. The successful candidate will be a self-starter, with a passion for employment law and a desire to develop their legal skills and experience in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
The work of the team as a whole is a mix of contentious and non-contentious matters, for a wide range of clients. The lawyers undertake a significant amount of business development and knowledge-sharing including giving seminars, training the team and creating content for various channels and publications. There is a significant international element to the team’s work, largely on account of its membership of the Ius Laboris international alliance of employment lawyers.
- You will provide legal advice and support to clients on a range of employment matters (contentious and non contentious) including contracts of employment, discrimination, redundancy, unfair dismissal, TUPE and employee capability.
- You will effectively build and maintain client relationships through communication and management of client expectations.
- You will be a qualified solicitor in England and Wales and have completed a training seat in Employment Law at a reputable firm with experience in handling Employment Law matters.
- Will have strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build relationships with clients and colleagues.
- You will work well under pressure, manage a busy workload and meet tight deadlines.
- Commercially aware with an ability to think creatively and provide innovative solutions to complex legal issues.
Our client offers a competitive salary and benefits package, as well as the opportunity to work with a highly experienced and supportive team of lawyers. If this role speaks to you, speak to us. Click the ‘Apply Now’ button or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org