Family Law Lawyer (Senior Associate)
QC Legal are excited to have partnered with a UK leading law firm in the top Legal 500 to offer an Associate/Senior Associate role at their unrivalled family law firm as a family law lawyer. You will be joining a top flying team to deliver excellent results for the firm with a reputation for success.
The role will be based in Manchester where you’ll be working within a premier team, looking to help you achieve your full potential. With excellent training and self-development opportunities, this role presents you with the opportunity to work on challenging and high-profile work, whilst fostering your personal development and raising your overall game.
What you’ll be doing:
- Advising on a wide range of contentious family matters, including divorce, child arrangements, dissolution of civil partnerships, wealth protection, and cohabitation.
- Advising on complex, high net worth and international cases.
- As a top family lawyer, your client portfolio can be expected to include entrepreneurs, footballers, celebrities, and high net worth individuals.
- Dedicated and adept, with stellar communication, technical and commercial ability and ambitious.
- A demonstrable ingenuity for family law matters, with a real flair for strategy.
- Superb previous experience within family law, with a history of working with high-net-worth clientele.
- Have excellent academics achieving a minimum 2:1 at Undergraduate level.
- Ability to approach clients from a holistic view, showing compassion and sensitivity.
- Consistent in delivering excellent results, showing real competency and passion, which is demonstrable in your previous experience.
- Be passionate about Family Law and enjoy working within teams to achieve results!
What’s in it for you?
- A first-class training and career development programme.
- Real future partnership prospects.
- Responsibility and opportunities to develop client relationships.
- The opportunity to work on ground-breaking cases with a UK leading firm.
- A market leading salary of up to £75k, plus bonus and excellent benefits.
- Community networks, social and professional network opportunities
Got what it takes?
- Talk to our team to find out more
- Call Amelia Rose on 07791 345 944or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Apply using the form below (and don’t forget to tell us about what makes you the perfect candidate).
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS ROLE IS OPEN ONLY TO U.K. QUALIFIED AND EXPERIENCED SOLICITORS