Are you a Corporate Lawyer in Manchester seeking an exciting new opportunity to work with one of the Big Four? With a highly competitive salary and excellent benefits – this is an opportunity not to be missed. The team cooperates closely with tax, accounting and advisory experts, so legal services may be provided coherently with other relevant services.
- You will be working on a broad range of corporate legal work, from group reorganisations, management incentivisation, shareholder agreements, M&A and more.
- As part of a tenacious team, you will be ready to undertake a variety of technically challenging work for high calibre clients.
- More specific responsibilities include, drafting shareholder agreements, legal assistance in selecting and implementing the most appropriate corporate governance structure, consultations on capital formation and distribution.
- Additionally you will be working on issues related to business restructuring in the group companies (mergers, de-mergers, cross-border mergers). Legal compliance services (registration data updates, liquidation, etc) and liaise with legal teams on a national level, overseas counsel and clients.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and can confidently connect with clients and colleagues.
- Demonstrate great project and people management skills.
- A solid corporate law background with experience of business structuring work.
- Enthusiastic about business development with acute commercial awareness.
- Highly competitive salary of up to £90000 plus outstanding benefits.
- The firm is known for its excellent benefits and innovative approach to the workplace.
- The ability to take your practice to the Nth level with exposure to excellent progression opportunities.
Please submit your application, including your updated CV by either clicking the ‘Apply Now’ button or by emailing your CV to email@example.com.