THIS ROLE IS ONLY OPEN TO U.K. QUALIFIED SOLICITORS
We are delighted to be working with an international firm renowned for their talents, commerciality, and exceptional services. Due to an increase in work, the firm is looking to expand their team and are looking for a finance (credit) lawyer to be based in London.
The firm’s client portfolio is made up of the world’s leading organisations and the biggest global players which grants exciting and fast-paced work. The firm prides itself on its pursuit of perfection within its work for these clients. The firm is recognised for its unparalleled knowledge of the market due to the diversity of its finance practice.
The combination of great talents and deep values creates a special environment in which every lawyer is recognised and encouraged to reach their full potential.
The firm is offering a competitive salary and remuneration package of up to £160,000 plus the benefits listed below.
- You will be working on private credit and direct lending, asset based credit facilities, widely syndicated Term B credit facilities, bridge loans and high yield debt.
- You will be expected to represent both borrowers and lenders which will give you the ability to appreciate critical deal points from the perspective of all parties.
- Your clients will include big credit companies, investment companies and other market leaders.
- You will take an active part in business development for the firm.
- Have excellent academics, achieving a minimum 2:1 at Undergraduate level from a leading university supported by excellent A levels too.
- Have finance experience, either through your training or qualified experience at a reputable firm and demonstrate a strong track record.
- Demonstrate a passion for finance, looking to enhance your learning and pool your knowledge.
- Show excellent technical, communication and commercial skills that will allow you to keep up with the fast-paced environment of the firm.
- Be ambitious and ready to take on early responsibility to build and develop strong client relationships.
- A competitive salary of up to £160,000.
- Medical insurance.
- Pension scheme.
- Dental insurance.
- Generous annual leave.
- Plus, other flexible benefits.
How to Apply
- We’d welcome speaking with you directly and confidentially.
- Please call Amelia Rose on 07791 345 944 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Send your CV in using the form below.
Learn more about our other opportunities here: www.qclegal.com.
QC Legal is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace, very much setting the industry benchmark, leading from the front and by example.