We are working with a global 100 firm with a long-standing reputation for delivering high-quality legal advice rooted in a deep understanding of the sectors in which they operate. The firm regularly appears in Tier 1 of the Legal 500 for its work in a multitude of sectors.
The firms’ Technology Media & Telecommunications (TMT) practice works with clients on cutting edge developments in technology and communications, undertaking Award-Winning work. Due to growth, the firm is looking to expand the team and we have been exclusively asked to aid them in their search.
The firm is offering a competitive salary and remuneration package of up to £90,000 plus benefits.
- You will be expected to cover a broad range of sectors and services including but not limited to Intellectual Property, Financial Services, Higher Education and Retail, Technology, Science and Industry, Artificial Intelligence and Risk Advisory Services.
- The work includes managing clients’ intellectual property, advising clients on freedom to operate, and optimising their returns and investment. It also includes advising on potential collaborations with third parties and on the IP aspects of the sale or purchase of businesses.
- Your work will be on the non-contentious side of IP and possible examples include advising companies on contractual obligations, advising Universities on their licensing of innovative developments, advising firms on the processing of personal data, and advising insurance companies on data privacy issues in relation to the collection of customer health data.
- Have at least 1 years’ previous experience in Intellectual Property and be ready to develop your intellectual property skill further.
- Be able to demonstrate a strong track record within your previous experience.
- Have excellent academics, achieving a minimum 2:1 at Undergraduate level.
- Be commercially astute, technically strong, and intellectually curious.
- Have exceptional teamwork and communication skills as you will be expected to supervise junior lawyers in your team as well as with Partners across the UK.
- A competitive salary of up to £90,000.
- Medical Insurance and other benefits.
How to Apply
- We’d welcome speaking with you directly and confidentially.
- Please call Amelia Rose on 07791 345 944 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Send your CV in using the form below.
Find out more about our current job opportunities here: https://qclegal.com
QC Legal is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace, very much setting the industry benchmark, leading from the front and by example.