We are working with a leading UK law firm in their search for Planning lawyers. The firm prides itself on its forward thinking and innovative approach to law. The firm is ranked in the Legal 500 and Chambers UK and boasts exceptional client service.
Due to recent exceptional growth, the firm is looking to take on lawyers at nearly every level. We are currently searching for talented and self-motivated Planning lawyers to work in the Manchester office.
The firm is offering a competitive salary and remuneration package of up to £85,000 plus the benefits listed below.
- You will be based in the Manchester office.
- You will be expected to cover the full range of planning work including strategic planning advice, legal review of planning applications, and advice on CIL, planning obligations, planning appeals/inquiries and enforcement.
- In addition to acting for clients on pure planning matters, you will also provide support to the real estate, corporate and projects teams from time to time.
- Clients include businesses from PLCs to start-ups, high net worth individuals and landowners, more than 120 universities, colleges and education bodies and over 100 healthcare organisations.
- Have excellent academics, achieving a minimum 2:1 at Undergraduate level at either a Redbrick or Oxbridge.
- Have acquired excellent experience either through training or qualified experience at a large regional or City law firm.
- You will have specific development experience in addition to a wide range of general and specialised commercial property work.
- Demonstrate a client orientated approach, excellent communication, interpersonal and teamwork skills.
- Demonstrate exceptional technical knowledge and the ability to work collaboratively with those in your team.
- Have solid presentation and client handling skills and be commercially astute (take an active part in business development for the firm).
- A salary of up to £85,000.
- Bonus based on the firm’s financial performance.
- Enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption pay.
- Income protection after two years’ service.
- Plus, other benefits listed.
How to Apply
- We’d welcome speaking with you directly and confidentially.
- Please call Amelia Rose on 07791 345 944 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Send your CV in using the form below.
Find out more about our current job opportunities here: https://qclegal.com
QC Legal is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace, very much setting the industry benchmark, leading from the front and by example.