QC Legal are working with an exceptional Tier 1 firm to fill the role of Senior Non-Contentious Knowledge Lawyer. Are you an experienced Construction lawyer looking for a change of nature of role? If so, look no further! The:
- You will be developing and maintaining market leading precedent construction documentation. You will be developing the precedent bank taking into consideration any legislation changes such as the Building Safety Act 2022.
- You will be providing guidance and training to the team and answering their queries, assisting with client queries.
- You will be working with the contentious construction Knowledge Lawyer to assist the team and develop their legal skills by organising and delivering training.
- You will be an experienced Construction Lawyer with at least 7 years’ PQE. You will have experience of working within a non-contentious Construction role.
- Experience of JCT contracts/projects is required. Experience in engineering contracts, energy and international projects and PFI/PPP is welcomed. Furthermore, experience with NEC, FIDIC, MF/1, IChemE and bespoke EPV contracts would be helpful.
- You will have good knowledge of the Building Safety Act and associated legislation.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and can confidently connect with clients and colleagues.
- Demonstrate great project and people management skills.
- Enthusiastic about business development with acute commercial awareness.
- Highly competitive salary plus outstanding benefits.
- The firm is known for its excellent benefits and innovative approach to the workplace.
- The ability to take your practice to the Nth level with exposure to excellent progression opportunities.
Please submit your application, including your updated CV by either clicking the ‘Apply Now’ button or by emailing your CV to email@example.com.