Pensions Associate Manchester
Are you a Pensions Associate in Manchester seeking to work for an internationally recognised firm? You will be exposed to genuine career progression opportunities and be truly valued as an integral part of the Pensions team.
- You will be supporting and advising on a broad range of Pensions matters including scheme funding, scheme mergers and investments, drafting trust deeds, offering transactional support, conducting legal research, dispute resolution and more.
- You will provide commercial and client focused support on all aspects of pensions provision from creation, operation, regulation and restructuring of pension funds in private and public sectors.
- We are keen to hear from candidates with relevant experience in Pensions. You will have an excellent academic record and demonstrate technical strength.
- You will excel in a fast-paced, high performing environment.
- The ideal candidate will show excellent communication skills when dealing with high calibre clients.
Call Amelia on 07791345944 for a confidential initial chat about this opportunity and others we have for you.