Projects Associate Job London
3-6 Years’ PQE
Up to £100 000 – £130 000
If you are seeking an exciting new opportunity to join a global law firm, working in a fast growing Projects sector, then look no further. This is an unmissable opportunity for an ambitious projects associate to take charge of their career trajectory!
- The firm is committed to creating an inclusive environment in which its people can flourish and reach the full potential of their personal career ambitions.
- Their clients range from Global 1000 and Fortune 500 enterprises as well as government and public sector bodies.
- Our client is keen to ensure a true work-life balance for its employees.
- You will be sitting in the firm’s energy, infrastructure and projects practice group with a particular focus on project development and financing of energy and natural resources projects across the world.
- Be involved with a dynamic range of international work.
- Be responsible for drafting, reviewing and negotiating bespoke project documents at the highest levels, with appropriate support.
- Will have strong technical skills in project development work with experience of working in the energy and natural resources sector.
- Be commercially astute with an interest in emerging markets.
- Will be confident to build relationships both internally and externally.
QC Legal have decades of experience in matching the right candidates for the right roles. Why not call Amelia on 07791 345 944 for a confidential chat about the role.
Click here to browse all our available vacancies.