QC Legal presents an exciting opportunity for an experienced and dynamic lawyer at NQ – 2 years PQE level to join a national, independently rated first class property dispute resolution team in Manchester. You will be joining a top 100 global law firm which boasts one of the largest teams of dedicated property dispute resolution lawyers in the UK.
Roles and Responsibilities –
- You will be working with an outstanding national team in handling complex and high value property litigation work across a range of property issues.
- You will be challenged with a varied caseload from advising on vacant possession strategies to restrictive covenants and more.
- You will gain extensive experience representing a high profile client base including developers, retailers, and educational institutions.
- Additionally, you will work with an impressive public real estate practice advising local councils and boroughs on a broad range of regeneration and other projects.
What you will bring to the table –
- The successful candidate will have completed a seat in property disputes as part of their training contract.
- NQ – 2 years PQE experience in a property disputes team, ideally at a regional practice.
- Candidates should be commercially astute, demonstrate technical strengths and committed to excellence in client service.
- The successful candidate will be keen to become involved in business development and in furthering the Manchester property dispute resolution team.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills with a desire to work in a highly successful team taking on new and emerging areas of property dispute resolution work.
- Experience in areas such as Lease Renewals, Possession claims, Energy and infrastructure related disputes, Insolvency and Restructuring and Development constraints is desired.
What’s on the table for you –
- Early responsibility and opportunities to develop client relationships.
- Excellent training and development programmes.
- A competitive salary of up to £75 000 plus benefits.
- Exposure to clients across all sectors within the firm through a varied workload.
- An opportunity to work with outstanding property litigators in a market-leading national team.
- Flexible working hours.
How to Apply
- Apply below and send in your CV for a discussion with the team about the role or send your CV to email@example.com.
- Click here to view our other vacancies.
QC Legal is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace, very much setting the industry benchmark, leading from the front and by example.