Residential Property Lawyer Liverpool
2-3 Years’ PQE
£44000 – £55000
We are working with a leading international commercial firm in their search for a Residential Property Lawyer in Liverpool. We’re looking for an ambitious lawyer with an enthusiasm for personal and business development. if this speaks to you – keep reading!
The Role –
- Expect hands on involvement in transactional matters including freehold and leasehold acquisitions, disposals and refinance.
- Working on high calibre cases for ultra HNW clients and building on those key relationships.
- Providing residential property support to other teams in the firm.
The Candidate –
- We’re looking for a candidate with exceptional communication skills who can confidently communicate with key clients, colleagues and others.
- Previous experience of residential conveyancing.
- Demonstrate a desire to learn and work both independently and part of a cohesive team.
This is a truly unparalleled opportunity for the candidate who enjoys residential conveyancing and is keen to be part of a tenacious team.
Send in your CV below or call Amelia on 07791 345 944 for a confidential chat about the role.