Residential Property Lawyer
We are working with a leading law firm in Manchester in their search for an experienced Residential Property Lawyer to join their growing team. This is an excellent opportunity to work on a varied and challenging workload at a dynamic firm at the very top end of their game.
- You will be advising clients on all aspects of residential property transactions, including buying, selling, leasing, financing, transfers of equity and re-mortgages.
- Drafting legal documents such as contracts, leases, and agreements.
- You will enjoy a varied caseload and a high-quality client base.
- A qualified solicitor with at least 4 years’ residential property experience.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills with the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Commercial awareness and a sound understanding of the Real Estate market.
- Experience in managing a busy caseload.
- A client-focused approach with the ability to build and maintain strong relationships with clients.
Our client offers a competitive salary, generous benefits package, and opportunities for career development and progression within the firm. If you are a motivated and dedicated Residential Property Lawyer looking for a new challenge in a dynamic and supportive environment, we’d love to hear from you.