Senior Corporate Lawyer Leeds
4-9 Years’ PQE
Are you a Corporate Lawyer in Leeds seeking an exciting new opportunity to work with one of the Big Four? With a highly competitive salary and excellent benefits – this is an opportunity not to be missed.
- You will be working on a broad range of corporate legal work, from group reorganisations, management incentivisation, shareholder agreements, M&A and more.
- As part of a tenacious team, you will be ready to undertake a variety of technically challenging work for high calibre clients.
- Liaise with legal teams on a national level, overseas counsel and clients.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and can confidently connect with clients and colleagues.
- Demonstrate great project and people management skills.
- A solid corporate law background with experience of business structuring work.
- Enthusiastic about business development with acute commercial awareness.
- Highly competitive salary of £85000 plus outstanding benefits.
- The opportunity to work in an innovative and progressive firm.
- The ability to take your practice to the Nth level with exposure to excellent progression opportunities.