Senior Corporate Lawyer Leeds
4-9 Years’ PQE
Are you a Corporate Lawyer in Leeds seeking an exciting new opportunity to work with one of the Big Four? With a highly competitive salary and excellent benefits – this is an opportunity not to be missed.
- You will be working on a broad range of corporate legal work, from group reorganisations, management incentivisation, shareholder agreements, M&A and more.
- As part of a tenacious team, you will be ready to undertake a variety of technically challenging work for high calibre clients.
- Liaise with legal teams on a national level, overseas counsel and clients.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and can confidently connect with clients and colleagues.
- Demonstrate great project and people management skills.
- A solid corporate law background with experience of business structuring work.
- Enthusiastic about business development with acute commercial awareness.
- Highly competitive salary of £85000 plus outstanding benefits.
- The opportunity to work in an innovative and progressive firm.
- The ability to take your practice to the Nth level with exposure to excellent progression opportunities.
QC Legal are legal recruitment specialists with years of experience in matching the right candidate to the right roles. Take a look at our legal job search today.
Position: Lawyer Senior Associate
Description: QC Legal are working with one of the Big Four in their search for a Corporate Lawyer to join their Leeds office.
Job Type: Full Time
Pay Grade: £85000 plus benefits.