QC Legal has an exclusive instruction for this major corporate who is looking for a Share Plan/Incentives solicitor as a result of an increase in clients and quality of work.
- You must be able to demonstrate a client focused approach, looking at different ways to dial out and add value to the client journey.
- Our client has a major AI capability that allows it to put streamlined processes the schemes in place quickly while ensuring operational efficiencies.
- You will be joining the leading team working for major plcs working on some really exciting cross border work.
Your existing capabilities will in all likelihood cover:
- Strategies linked to performance
- Understanding the different employee benefits models;
- Looking at taxes, analysing data
- Assessing at how the above links into corporate strategies
- Be familiar with governance rules in this area
- Used to how LTIPs might feature
- You will form a key part of a multi-disciplinary team with HR, regulatory, tax, employment and technology specialists to deliver focused commercial outcomes, also across the gender pay gap and D&I.
You will be part of a great team as much focused on your learning and development as it is ensuring a tailor made and bespoke offering to clients. If you feel this is you, please call Ben Haider (MD) on 07976 033043 or email me on firstname.lastname@example.org
JobCategory: Corporate Full Time Public Sector Solicitors
PQE: 0-3 4-6