Banking and Finance Lawyer Newcastle
2-5 Years’ PQE
We have an exclusive opportunity for a Banking and Finance lawyer to join an established firm in Newcastle. The Banking and Finance team delivers a high-quality legal service operating on a national basis, allowing the team to demonstrate a deep knowledge of current market practice.
Role and Responsibilities
- You will be expected to advise a broad range of lenders and borrowers on a wide variety of lending and finance transactions, including acquisition finance, asset-based lending, general corporate lending, project finance, real estate finance and structured finance.
- Your client portfolio will include an exceptionally large range of clients.
- You will be expected to take an active role in business development within both your team and the wider firm.
What you will bring to the table:
- At least 2 years’ previous qualified experience in Banking and Finance in a large commercial or in-house legal team.
- Be able to work seamlessly as part of a busy team, whilst retaining your own individuality.
- Demonstrate exceptional technical knowledge.
- Demonstrate astute commerciality and a can-do attitude throughout your work and the firm’s business development.
Our client is offering a highly competitive salary in addition to genuine progression prospects. If you’re interested in this role, please send in your CV to be considered.
QC Legal has a longstanding proven track record in placing people from teams, to partners, to associates. Take a look at our legal job search today to find the right role for you.