We are working with a global 100 firm with a long-standing reputation for delivering high-quality legal advice rooted in a deep understanding of the sectors in which they operate. The firm regularly appears in Tier 1 of the Legal 500 for its work in a multitude of sectors.
The firm is looking to grow its Banking and Finance practice in Belfast Their banking and finance team delivers a high-quality legal service operating on a national basis, allowing the team to demonstrate a deep knowledge of current market practice. You will be joining a team which is led strongly by 3 Partners.
Role and Responsibilities
- As a Banking and Finance NQ you will be expected to advise a broad range of lenders and borrowers on a wide variety of financing transactions, including acquisition finance, asset-based lending, general corporate lending, project finance, real estate finance and structured finance.
- This includes acting for borrowers and lenders in relation to sustainability and ESG financing in both the loan and the bond markets.
- Your client portfolio will include an exceptionally large range of clients from high street banks to wealth management companies.
- As a Banking and Finance NQ, you will be expected to take an active role in business development within both your team and the wider firm.
What you will bring to the table:
- Experience of finance (investment and development), corporate financing and leveraged finance transactions within your training contract and the ambition to develop your skills further.
- Demonstrate exceptional technical knowledge and the ability to work collaboratively with those in your team.
- Demonstrate astute commerciality and a can-do attitude throughout your work and the firm’s business development.
What’s on the table for you:
- A competitive salary of up to £65,000
- Medical insurance.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Pension scheme.
- Dental insurance.
- Company car.
- Plus, many more optional benefits.
How to Apply
- Send your CV in using the form below for a discussion with the team about the role.
QC Legal is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace, very much setting the industry benchmark, leading from the front and by example.