THIS ROLE IS ONLY OPEN TO U.K. QUALIFIED SOLICITORS
We are working with one of our key clients that due to exceptional growth are looking to expand their teams massively. We are looking for talented Senior Associates in the Commercial arena, particularly Commercial Health.
The firm prides itself on its warm, collaborative culture which ensures that every lawyer is seen and recognised. The firm works with a myriad of clients from the NHS to large corporates which will allow you to acquire a breadth of experience.
The firm is offering a competitive salary and remuneration package of up to £80,000 plus benefits.
- The teams work includes advising on use, negotiation and delivery of the NHS standard contracts, clients on the development and implementation of Integrated Care, on primary care partnerships, joint ventures, sub-contracting arrangements, mergers and acquisitions including the acquisitions of GP practices (particularly within the independent health sector) and merging GP practices and their corporatisation.
- The work also includes commissioners and providers on non-clinical contracts, on place based partnerships, provider collaboratives and Primary Care Networks and independent sector and NHS clients on health tech contracts and projects.
- Finally the team advise on co-operative developments between NHS bodies, local authorities and other partners and on legal structures for undertaking activities (collaborations, partnerships, joint ventures).
- Have excellent academics achieving a minimum 2:1 at Undergraduate level.
- Have previous experience within health, although, the firm will consider general commercial lawyers with a keen interest in health.
- Demonstrate an awareness of and a good understanding of upcoming regulatory changes in the data protection sphere.
- Be technically strong, commercially astute and intellectually curious to ensure you are constantly learning!
- Be a strong team player and be able to communicate well with those junior and senior to you in your team.
- A competitive salary and remuneration package of up to £80,000.
- Generous pension.
- Bonuses based on firms performance.
- Enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption pay.
- Other flexible benefits.
How to Apply
- We’d welcome speaking with you directly and confidentially.
- Please call Amelia Rose on 07791 345 944 or email@example.com.
- Send your CV in using the form below.
Find out more about our current job opportunities here: https://qclegal.com
QC Legal is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace, very much setting the industry benchmark, leading from the front and by example.