THIS ROLE IS ONLY OPEN TO U.K. QUALIFIED SOLICITORS
We are working with one of our key clients that due to exceptional growth are looking to expand their teams massively. We are looking for talented Senior Associates in the Commercial arena, particularly Data Privacy.
The firm prides itself on its warm, collaborative culture which ensures that every lawyer is seen and recognised. The firm works with a myriad of clients from the NHS to large corporates which will allow you to acquire a breadth of experience.
The firm is offering a competitive salary and remuneration package of up to £80,000 plus benefits.
- You will be expected to advise on a full range of data privacy matters, including regulatory compliance, privacy impact assessments, data subject requests, contract remediation, GDPR compliance programs, and trans-border data flows.
- You will undertake a wide range of technology law work across a range of different industry sectors. Work will include advising a range of clients from innovative start-ups to global corporates, on IT, E-commerce, Data Protection and Commercial arrangements.
- On a daily basis, you will be reviewing, drafting and negotiation; the focus will be on data protection and privacy work but may include an element of IT/commercial drafting.
- Lastly, you will be expected to assist with business development in order to win new clients and to win data work from existing clients. More specifically, this will include undertaking research and drafting presentations to support senior fee earners presenting at events and conferences, writing articles and attending client events.
- Have excellent academics achieving a minimum 2:1 at Undergraduate level.
- Have previous experience (through training or qualified) of advising on data protection projects, including experience of advising on GDPR, on drafting privacy notices, international data transfers, advising on marketing issues and negotiating and drafting data processor agreements.
- Demonstrate an awareness of and a good understanding of upcoming regulatory changes in the data protection sphere.
- Be technically strong, commercially astute and intellectually curious to ensure you are constantly learning!
- Be a strong team player and be able to communicate well with those junior and senior to you in your team.
- A competitive salary and remuneration package of up to £80,000.
- Generous pension.
- Bonuses based on firms performance.
- Enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption pay.
- Other flexible benefits.
How to Apply
- We’d welcome speaking with you directly and confidentially.
- Please contact us on 0161 880 0118 or send your CV to email@example.com
Learn more about our other opportunities here: www.qclegal.com/job-search
QC Legal is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace, very much setting the industry benchmark, leading from the front and by example.