QC Legal is working with one of our regular international clients to search for a Commercial Lawyer to join their Tier 1 practice in Leeds. The team works for FTSE100 and other equivalent clients across a variety of sectors.
The team consists of 3 Partners, 15 fee earners, 2 Trainees and 2 Paralegals so you will be surrounded with the best of the best within Commercial Law. The firm offers a warm and nurturing environment in which you will be able to fulfil your potential.
Role and Responsibilities:
- You will be involved in a range of work including IP protection and exploitation, IT outsourcing, SaaS, cloud arrangements and commercial contracts. The IT team handles some of the largest, most complex transactions in the market.
- You will manage your own workload and have good project management skills as well as supporting on other matters, handling a spread of commercial work as and when needed by clients.
- You will support the junior team members in driving the development of the team and their individual careers. Through this, you will have plenty of opportunity for you to take on additional responsibility and advance your career.
What you will bring to the table:
- You will have experience within at least one of the following sectors: retail & consumer, financial services, advanced manufacturing, aviation, digital and health.
- A desire to work for a premium law firm for FTSE 100 clients on market-leading work.
- Experience in IT transactions such as software licensing and support, SaaS, hardware purchase and IT managed services is ideal.
- Clear understanding of excellent client service, going the extra mile to deliver a service for clients.
- A desire to stretch yourself into leading roles on complex large-scale transactions for sophisticated clients.
What’s on the table for you:
- A competitive salary of up to £85,000.
- Private medical insurance.
- Dental insurance.
- Season ticket loan.
- Pension scheme.
How to Apply
- Send in your CV for a discussion with the team about the role or send your CV to email@example.com.
- Alternatively, call Amelia on 07791 345 944.
QC Legal is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace, very much setting the industry benchmark, leading from the front and by example.