We are working with a global giant in the Finance world in their journey to build a strong self-sustaining team in Birmingham. Currently, we are searching for a talented Corporate Senior Manager with a strong focus on mergers and acquisitions.
Our client is presently placing a real emphasis on business development and is consistently building new client relationships. Subsequently, there has been an uptick in instructions and the firm is now looking to expand their Birmingham team.
The firm prides itself on its visionary attitude and its distinctive offering. Furthermore, the firm offers innovative client solutions which differ from typical private practice. This is a truly unique opportunity for a Corporate lawyer to step into a finance firm and mould the role according to your ambitions and goals.
The firm is offering a competitive salary and remuneration package of up to £90,000 plus benefits.
- In addition to general corporate work, your role will be focused on mergers and acquisitions, reorganisations, and asset disposals. In terms of mergers and acquisitions, the firm tends to work on mid-market transactions.
- Your clients will generally consist of long-standing clients such as household names and large corporates in addition to any new clients.
- The role offers clear career development in which you will be supervised and mentored by the Partner in the team. The firm prides itself on its proactive approach to training and development which will allow you to consistently progress within the team.
- The role allows for a healthy work/life balance as the firm actively takes personal commitments into consideration.
- You will be part of a wider national team which is made up of lawyers across Manchester, London, Leeds, and Birmingham.
- Have excellent academics achieving minimum 2:1 at Undergraduate level.
- Have acquired at least 4 years’ previous qualified experience at a reputable firm and be able to demonstrate a strong track record.
- Demonstrate a high level of understanding of mergers and acquisitions to allow more time for Partners to build client relationships. The firm has expressed that experience with large deals isn’t crucial.
- Demonstrate a strong entrepreneurial attitude which will allow you to take an active role in business development and foster strong, long standing client relationships.
- Be ready to take on a Senior Manager role which will push the boundaries of your ability and capabilities to produce exceptional results.
- An opportunity to shape the role according to your own ambitions.
- A healthy work/life balance.
- Early responsibility and a first-class career development programme.
- Up to £90,000.
- Medical insurance.
- Dental insurance.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Travel insurance.
- Childcare vouchers.
- Plus, other flexible benefits.
How to Apply
- We’d welcome speaking with you directly and confidentially.
- Please call Amelia Rose on 07791 345 944 or email@example.com.
- Send your CV in using the form below.
Find out more about our current job opportunities here: https://qclegal.com
QC Legal is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace, very much setting the industry benchmark, leading from the front and by example.