THIS ROLE IS ONLY OPEN TO U.K. QUALIFIED SOLICITORS
We are working with a forward-thinking innovating firm which maintains traditional values of unrivalled and personable client care. They act as a powerhouse throughout West Yorkshire and their talents reach much further.
The firm prides itself on client care and their inclusive environment in which every lawyer is encouraged to reach their full potential. The firm has been awarded ‘’Specialist Quality Mark’’ by the Legal Services Commission signifying their experience and expertise.
The firm is offering a competitive salary and remuneration package of up to £60,000 plus benefits.
- The Criminal Law Team comprise over 20 Higher Court Advocates, Solicitors, Paralegals, and support staff.
- The firm handles a myriad of issues including but not limited to, arson, ASBO, assault, burglary, drug possession and supply, firearms, sexual offences, Magistrates Court, human rights, manslaughter, murder, and public order offences.
- The firm prides itself on its sector expertise and you will be expected to uphold this.
- You will also be expected to provide Legal Aid advice to qualifying clients.
- Have excellent academics achieving a minimum 2:1 at Undergraduate level.
- Have acquired your previous experience at a reputable firm.
- Demonstrate sensitivity and compassion towards clients through a client orientated approach.
- Possess excellent communication, technical and commercial skills and be able to demonstrate this throughout your daily work life.
- Demonstrate stellar team skills and an enthusiasm for business development.
- Be passionate about Criminal Law and be able to demonstrate this throughout your work.
- A competitive salary and remuneration package of up to £60,000 plus benefits.
- Plus, other benefits.
How to Apply
- We’d welcome speaking with you directly and confidentially.
- Please call Amelia Rose on 07791 345 944 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Send your CV in using the form below.
Find out more about our current job opportunities here: https://qclegal.com
QC Legal is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace, very much setting the industry benchmark, leading from the front and by example.