QC Legal is aiding an international law firm in their search for a Property Lawyer with 1-3 years’ previous experience. The firm is an Award-Winning practice known for their outstanding client service and quality and offers early responsibility coupled with a first-class career development programme, ensuring that every lawyer achieves their ambitions.
The successful candidate will preferably be based in Birmingham; however, the firm has expressed that they will consider other regions.
The firm is offering a competitive competitive salary and remuneration package of up to £65,000 plus the benefits listed below.
- You will encounter a broad range of infrastructure and energy property work. You will be acting for a myriad of high-profile clients on large and national significant infrastructure and energy transactions.
- For example, your clients may include investors, developers, funders, public authorities, and utility companies.
- Daily, you will work on nuclear, hydro, solar and wind (on and offshore) transactions in the energy sphere. Additionally, you will also work on road, rail, ports, and other major infrastructure projects.
- In addition to sitting within the property energy and infrastructure you will have close links to the energy and infrastructure sectors, allowing you to expand your horizons and skillset even further.
- Have excellent academics, achieving a minimum 2:1 at Undergraduate level.
- Have acquired your experience in a large regional or national practice and have experience of property work on energy and infrastructure projects.
- Be technically strong, commercially aware, and intellectually curious about the firm and the sectors in which you will operate.
- Have excellent interpersonal skills which will allow you to flourish in a client-facing role.
- Be enthusiastic about business development and be able to demonstrate this.
- A competitive salary of up to £65,000
- Medical insurance.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Pension scheme.
- Dental insurance.
- Company car.
- Plus, many more optional benefits.
How to Apply
- We’d welcome speaking with you directly and confidentially.
- Please call Amelia Rose on 07791 345 944 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Send your CV in using the form below.
Find out more about our current job opportunities here: https://qclegal.com
QC Legal is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace, very much setting the industry benchmark, leading from the front and by example.