Are you a Property Lawyer? QC Legal is working with a top 100 global law firm in their search for Property (Development and Investment) Lawyers to be based in either Leeds, Edinburgh or Glasgow. You will be joining a very highly regarded team that often work with clients such as University of Leeds, UCL, Aviva Investors and more.
Role and Responsibilities
- As a Property Lawyer you will be advising clients across the whole spectrum of real estate acquisition, development, funding, investment and asset management requirements.
- The firm is regularly instructed by institutional investors and major national retailers, with particular focus on transactions involving alternative investment assets, healthcare and leisure assets, student accommodation and commercial ground rent investments.
- The team is recognised particularly for the strength of its investment and development practice.
What you will bring to the table:
- Experience of advising developers on complex commercial and mixed-use projects and the ambition to develop your technical ability.
- Excellent communication, organisational skills and demonstrate a client centred approach.
- Be ready to jump in and take on early responsibility to showcase your talents.
- Have the desire to work in a highly successful team.
- Be focused on delivering first-class client service.
- Relish the opportunity to work along-side highly motivated but supported colleagues.
- You will be commercially astute and be enthusiastic about business development.
What’s on the table for you:
- A competitive salary of up to £85 000.
- Generous bonus scheme.
- Medical and Dental insurance.
- Flexible working hours.
- The chance to play a leading role on a wide variety of complex and intellectually-challenging transactions for major clients that will enable you to develop your legal and practical skills and experience and take your career to the next level.
How to Apply
- Click the ‘Apply Now’ button and send in your CV for a discussion with the team about the role or send your CV to email@example.com.
QC Legal is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace, very much setting the industry benchmark, leading from the front and by example.