QC Legal is working with an award-winning international commercial law firm in their search for an Education and Employment Lawyer. You will be joining a firm that constantly appears in the top tiers in the Legal 500.
This opportunity will offer you the chance to work within a rapidly expanding Education and Employment team. You will be joining a small and efficient team which will provide plenty of recognition and room to grow. The team has been receiving an uptick of instructions which will allow you to expand and develop your knowledge and experience within the practice.
Role and Responsibilities
- As an Education/Employment lawyer you will be providing legal advice to a broad range of clients on a range of education and employment matters.
- Providing advisory and dispute resolution services to academies, schools, colleges, and universities.
- Academy transactional support and supporting the team in delivering added-value solutions to clients.
- Providing an excellent service to clients, building, and maintaining client relationships and contributing to business development.
What you will bring to the table:
- Demonstrate previous experience within Education/Employment and the ambition to learn and develop.
- The ability to work within a team seamlessly and guide and advise those junior to you.
- Have solid presentation and client handling skills and be commercially astute (take an active part in business development for the firm).
- Demonstrate astute commerciality and a can-do attitude throughout your work and the firm’s business development.
- An understanding of clients’ needs and expectations.
What’s on the table for you:
- A competitive salary of up to £75,000.
- Permanent health insurance.
- 25 days’ annual leave.
- Birthday privilege day and Christmas shutdown.
- Annual travel season ticket loan.
- Dress for your day policy.
- Plus, more flexible benefits.
How to Apply
- Send in your CV using the form below for a discussion with the team about the role or send your CV to email@example.com.
QC Legal is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace, very much setting the industry benchmark, leading from the front and by example.