Real Estate Lawyer Leeds
£57000 – £68000
NQ – 2 Years’ PQE
Are you interested in joining a market leading and expanding Real Estate team in Leeds? This is a unique opportunity to work on a variety of investment and development work and play a leading role on a myriad of complex and challenging transactions.
- Working as part of this market leading real estate team you will experience a range of real estate transactions with a particular focus on investment and development.
- You will regularly deal with multi-million pound transactions and act for some of the largest investors in the country.
- You will be advising clients across the whole spectrum of real estate acquisition, investment, development and asset management requirements.
What you will bring to the table:
- Demonstrate the ambition and drive to continually build upon your skills and experience through the firm’s impressive development programme.
- Be able to demonstrate a client orientated approach and exceptional team skills, you will have an enthusiastic, can-do attitude.
- Be ready to jump in and take on early responsibility to showcase your talents.
- Have the desire to work in a highly successful team.
- Be focused on delivering first-class client service.
What’s on offer?
- The opportunity to join a progressive and well-established firm with a strong international presence.
- The chance to play a leading role on a wide variety of complex transactions and take your practice to the nth level.
- Grow a strong network of client and colleague relationships both on a national and international level.
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Unmatched career progression opportunities.
This is a fantastic opportunity to take your career to the next level. Call Amelia on 07791 345 944 for a friendly and confidential chat about the role.
Take a look at our extensive legal job search to find the perfect role for you.