Pensions Lawyer – Head of Department
Starting salary £150000 – £250000
Are you looking for a platform to build a top-flight career? Are you experienced in advising companies, pension schemes and pension providers on all aspects of pension provision? If the answer is yes, then we’d like to hear from you.
- You will have experience in a broad range of pension work including drafting pension scheme documentation, funding negotiations, complex scheme restricting and public sector pension schemes.
- You will be expected to advise on matters ranging pension protection fund restructuring, devising funding solutions and implementing security arrangements.
- You have knowledge and be expected to work on multi-employer schemes and deal with the regulatory authorities.
- A strong track record within pensions, boasting a wide range of pension knowledge and experience in drafting scheme documentation.
- A highly motivated candidate with a passion for personal and business development with a portfolio of clients to bring.
- A dedicated team member, able to work collegiately with their peers whilst retaining their own distinctiveness.
- Ideally a track record of managing and developing specialist teams.
- Exceptional communication, technical and commercial skills with an enthusiasm for building client relationships.
- Highly coveted salary and bonus package starting at £150000-250000.
- Opportunity to catapult your career to the next level, take the lead and drive from the front in a highly supportive national team/culture.
- As an integral member of the firm, you will play a leading role in evolving the team and the business. A genuine opportunity to influence and engage!
Could this be of interest? Call Ben on 07976 033 043 for a confidential chat.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Take a look at our extensive legal job search to view all our current vacancies.