Real Estate Lawyer Manchester
1-3 Years’ PQE
£59000 – £75000
We have a highly coveted opportunity for a Real Estate Lawyer to join a progressive firm with deep-rooted market knowledge and strong established connections. The firm is known for its high-calibre team of RE lawyers who regularly work with both domestic and international clients.
The firm is offering a competitive salary of up to £75 000 plus outstanding benefits.
- Working as part of this market leading real estate team you will experience a range of real estate transactions with a particular focus on investment, development, and asset management work.
- You will act on big ticket transactions for some of the most prominent investors in the country.
- You will play a pivotal role in emerging real estate asset classes such as student accommodation, hotels and the PRS sector.
- The firm’s expertise extends to a wide range of high-value transactions and clients, making them a leading force in the real estate industry.
- We’re seeking a candidate with 1-3 years’ PQE.
- You will demonstrate the ambition and drive to continually build upon your skills and experience through the firm’s impressive development programme.
- Be able to demonstrate a client orientated approach and exceptional team skills, you will have an enthusiastic, can-do attitude.
- Boast a strong academic background.
- Be focused on delivering first-class client service.
- Relish the opportunity to work along-side highly motivated but supportive colleagues.
If this role is of interest, we encourage you to send your CV in below. Visit our legal job search to view all our available vacancies.