Senior Banking Lawyer Manchester
6+ Years’ PQE
We are working with a global 100 firm with a long-standing reputation for delivering high-quality legal advice rooted in a deep understanding of the sectors in which they operate. The firm regularly appears in Tier 1 of the Legal 500 for its work in a multitude of sectors.
Role and Responsibilities
- You will be expected to advise a broad range of well-established UK and international banks, private equity sponsors, corporates, international banks, and technology start-ups.
- Although the role is located in Manchester, the team extends across Manchester and London; allowing you the opportunity to work on a diverse range of high-quality projects across both cities.
- The team specialises in growth finance and venture debt, representing venture debt providers.
- You will be expected to take an active role in business development within both your team and the wider firm.
- At least 6 years’ previous qualified experience in Banking in a large commercial or in-house legal team.
- Experience of real estate finance (investment and development), corporate financing and leveraged finance transactions.
- Be able to lead teams of junior lawyers and paralegals and provide supervision across the national team.
- Demonstrate exceptional technical knowledge and the ability to work collaboratively with those in your team.
- Demonstrate interest in technology finance, growth finance and innovation.
- Demonstrate astute commerciality and a can-do attitude throughout your work and the firm’s business development.
If you’re interested in this role, we encourage you to apply below. Visit our extensive legal job search to view all our available vacancies.