QC Legal is working with a top 100 global law firm to expand their Development & Investment practice in London. You will be joining a firm that has been ranked Tier 1 in the Legal 500 more than any other firm. This role is open to a Real Estate lawyer between 2-7 PQE who are ready to become an active part of a high performing team.
Role and Responsibilities
- You will be joining one of the largest team of dedicated property lawyers in the UK based in London.
- On a daily basis, you will be expected to advise on a range of issues ranging from complex multi-million pound developments throughout the UK or arranging a quick sale of a single building.
- Your clients will include major developers, funders, government bodies, investors and local authorities.
- You will play a key role in the public sector-led development practice, and you will be an integral part of the well-established national public sector development team.
What you will bring to the table:
- Have gained experience in a City firm, in-house or in a large regional/national practice.
- Demonstrate exceptional technical knowledge and the ability to work collaboratively with those in your team.
- Have solid presentation and client handling skills and be commercially astute (take an active part in business development for the firm).
- Demonstrate astute commerciality and a can-do attitude throughout your work and the firm’s business development.
What’s on the table for you:
- A competitive salary of up to £160,000
- Medical insurance.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Pension scheme.
- Dental insurance.
- Company car.
- Plus, many more optional benefits.
How to Apply
- Send in your CV using the form below for a discussion with the team about the role or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Explore our other vacancies here.
QC Legal is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace, very much setting the industry benchmark, leading from the front and by example.