We are working with a global 100 firm with a long-standing reputation for delivering high-quality legal advice rooted in a deep understanding of the sectors in which they operate. The firm regularly appears in Tier 1 of the Legal 500 for its work in a multitude of sectors.
The team comprises of 2 Partners, 1 Legal Director, 1 Senior Associate, 4 Associates and 1 Consultant (non-lawyer) who provides regulatory advice and services. Due to growth, the team is now looking to expand. We are looking for someone between 3-6 years’ PQE who will be ready to hit the ground running and take on responsibility from day one.
The firm is offering a competitive salary and remuneration package of up to £80,000 plus benefits.
- The role will entail primarily contentious and non-contentious advice and support to clients in the context of health and safety and trading related law, and other regulatory compliance issues such as fire and building safety.
- The role will based in either Manchester or Leeds depending on preference and will involve travel to other offices and clients offices, as required.
- For this role, experience advising on health and safety as well as food safety and hygiene, labelling and placing goods on the market, underage sales and product safety will be an advantage.
- Your instructions will be coming from major national and international clients, possible work includes advising an employment agency in relation to the death of a healthcare worker from Covid-19, advising a tier 1 contractor regarding a fatal fall from height incident and acting for an international drilling contractor following the collapse of a crane on an offshore installation.
- Have excellent academics, achieving a minimum 2:1 at Undergraduate level at either a Redbrick or Oxbridge.
- Have at least 3 years’ qualified regulatory experience, (experience in health and safety/food is desirable).
- Have acquired your previous experience at a reputable regional, national or City firm.
- Demonstrate strong analytical, drafting, interpersonal and commercial skills which will allow you to build strong relationships with clients and undertake business development activities.
- Be ready to travel nationally for clients and court hearings.
- Demonstrate the ambition and drive to continually build upon your skills and experience through the firm’s impressive development programme.
- Have first-class communication, outstanding developing skills, and entrepreneurial flair.
- Up to £80,000.
- Early responsibility and a first-class career development programme.
- Medical Insurance and other benefits.
How to Apply
- We’d welcome speaking with you directly and confidentially.
- Please call Amelia Rose on 07791 345 944 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Send your CV in using the form below.
Find out more about our current job opportunities here: https://qclegal.com
QC Legal is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace, very much setting the industry benchmark, leading from the front and by example.