We are working with a leading UK law firm in their search for Real Estate lawyers. The firm prides itself on its forward thinking and innovative approach to law. The firm is ranked across Norwich in the Legal 500 and Chambers UK and boasts exceptional client service.
Due to recent exceptional growth, the firm is looking to take on Real Estate lawyers at nearly every level. We are currently searching for an Agriculture Associate with up to 2 years’ previous qualified experience.
The firm is offering a competitive salary and remuneration package of up to £70,000 plus the benefits listed below.
- You will be expected to advise landowners and farm businesses on the sale, purchase and letting of farms and agricultural land and on general land management and diversification projects.
- Possible work includes advising private and institutional landowners in negotiating multi million pound complex option, promotion, collaboration and contribution agreements.
- You will be working on manorial and lordship rights and common land, mineral rights and projects, agricultural ties and restrictions, farm water, irrigation and reservoirs, shooting, fishing and sporting rights, succession planning, trust arrangements and schemes and tax efficiencies.
- You will be acting for a variety of landowners and land managers, from farmers and historical landed estates to investors, and others who own rural land as a by-product of their main business.
- Have excellent academics, achieving a minimum 2:1 at Undergraduate level at either a Redbrick or Oxbridge.
- Have acquired excellent experience either through training or qualified experience.
- Demonstrate a client orientated approach, excellent communication, interpersonal and teamwork skills.
- Be ready to learn from the very best in Agricultural Law and create some fantastic results.
- Demonstrate exceptional technical knowledge and the ability to work collaboratively with those in your team.
- Have solid presentation and client handling skills and be commercially astute (take an active part in business development for the firm).
- A salary of up to £70,000.
- Bonus based on the firm’s financial performance.
- Enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption pay.
- Income protection after two years’ service.
- Plus, other benefits.
How to Apply
- We’d welcome speaking with you directly and confidentially.
- Please call Amelia Rose on 07791 345 944 or email@example.com.
- Send your CV in using the form below.
Find out more about our current job opportunities here: https://qclegal.com
QC Legal is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace, very much setting the industry benchmark, leading from the front and by example.