THIS ROLE IS ONLY OPEN TO UK QUALIFIED SOLICITORS
We are working with an international firm with a stellar reputation both in the UK and the US. The global player is now looking to expand its Transactional Construction team and promote further progression. The firm has a reputation for valuing legal tech solutions and being at the forefront of innovation.
The firm prides itself on its deep heritage, clear and connected legal advice. They possess an impressive client portfolio consisting of 40% of the Fortune 500. The firm provides a warm and inclusive environment in which junior lawyers are given the best chance to reach their potential.
The firm is offering a competitive salary and remuneration package of up to £100,000 plus benefits including an individual performance based bonus.
- From developers to contractors, sub-contractors, professionals, landlords, tenants, investors and funders, you will be expected to advise across a wide-range of clients and sectors.
- You will have a strong grounding in transactional construction work in the property and/or infrastructure related sectors.
- You will be working with property, financial and corporate lawyers on construction projects. You will be familiar with development project structures and JCT and NEC forms of contract.
- You will be expected to develop and negotiate procurement contracts for construction, engineering and facilities management projects in the UK, the Middle East and Russia.
- Have excellent academics, achieving a minimum 2:1 at Undergraduate level at either a Redbrick or Oxbridge.
- Have acquired your qualified or training experience in transactional construction at a reputable national, regional or City firm.
- Demonstrate excellent communication, organisation, and technical skills. Additionally, you will possess a client orientated approach and be able to demonstrate a strong track record.
- Be enthusiastic about business development and be able to demonstrate strong commercial awareness.
How to Apply
- We’d welcome speaking with you directly and confidentially.
- Please call Amelia Rose on 07791 345 944 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Send your CV in using the form below.
Find out more about our current job opportunities here: https://qclegal.com
QC Legal is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace, very much setting the industry benchmark, leading from the front and by example.