We are working with one of our regular international clients to develop their Asset Based Lending (ABL) team. The firm boasts one of the largest ABL in teams in the UK and a Tier 1 practice across many sectors. The firm offers a warm collaborative environment which will allow a junior lawyer to progress and excel.
The team is made up of 7 lawyers, with one Partner and another 6 specialist ABL lawyers, working from their offices in London and Manchester. This role is open to lawyers in Edinburgh, Leeds, London and Manchester. The role promotes agile working which provides excellent career progression prospects.
Role and Responsibilities:
- You will be expected to cover all types of receivables financing and asset based lending transactions, including syndicated facilities, sponsor-backed deals, cross-border transactions and off-balance sheet receivables purchase programmes.
- Your client base will comprise of UK clearing banks, US and European financial institutions, challenger banks, funds and independent ABL’s.
- You will receive full training in asset based lending from a team of experts.
What you will bring to the table:
- Experience working within a Banking team and be able to demonstrate a strong track record.
- Be ready to learn ABL from those senior to you and those in your team.
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills both written and verbal, a keenness to develop legal client relationships and excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise.
- Have the ability to demonstrate adaptability and flexibility as from time to time it may be necessary to assist teams in other offices, which may be by remote working or working from another office.
What’s on the table for you:
- Up to £85,000.
- Opt in private medical and private dental insurance.
- Opt in annual health screening.
- Voluntary critical illness cover.
- Buy/Sell holidays (up to 5 days each year).
- Market leafing talent referral bonus incentives.
- Early responsibility and a first-class career development programme.
How to Apply
- Click the ‘Apply Now’ button and send in your CV for a discussion with the team about the role or send your CV to email@example.com.
QC Legal is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace, very much setting the industry benchmark, leading from the front and by example.