Are you an Asset Finance Lawyer? QC Legal is working with one of the biggest law firms in the world, with over 35 Tier 1 Legal 500 rankings to grow their Asset Finance teams in Manchester, Leeds and London. You will be working within the Finance & Projects Division which has significant resource in the firms offices both nationally and internationally.
This is a high performing, cohesive and busy team with excellent prospects for career development. You will handle your own matters (with supervision) and assist the Partners on more complex matters.
Role and Responsibilities
- As an Asset Finance Lawyer your transactions involve loan agreements, equipment leases and sale of receivables together with commercial documents such a loss sharing agreements.
- The Asset Finance team acts for a broad range of Asset Finance Banks ranging from the NatWest Group and HSBC to Société Généralé and Shawbrook Bank.
- The team are involved in a broad mixture of assets such as trains, vehicles, computers, film screens and stages and medical equipment together with a focus on sustainable energy such as battery storage and electric vehicles.
What you will bring to the table:
- 5+ years experience within Banking/Commercial Law and the ambition to develop and learn new skills.
- The ability to work within a team seamlessly and guide and advise those junior to you.
- Have solid presentation and client handling skills and be commercially astute (take an active part in business development for the firm).
- Demonstrate astute commerciality and a can-do attitude throughout your work and the firm’s business development.
What’s on the table for you:
- An attractive salary of up to £150,000.
- Regular engagement with senior lawyers who genuinely care about your development and training.
- Regular firmwide and team training sessions that support this, plus access to all the sessions they have done before.
- Secondment opportunities if you want them.
- Plus, opt in medical and dental insurance, flexible working, life assurance and income protection and more.
How to Apply
- Send your CV in using the form below for a discussion with the team about the role or send your CV to email@example.com.
Explore our other vacancies here.
QC Legal is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace, very much setting the industry benchmark, leading from the front and by example.