QC Legal are working with one of the Big Four to find Data Protection Lawyers for their London and Manchester offices. You will be catapulted into a high performing team that pride themselves on their work-life balance as a Data Protection Lawyer/Manager.
On joining the firm you will have access to various training to give you the opportunity to upskill yourself on their various systems, you will be assigned a buddy to help you settle in and a career coach to help you thrive from the day you join.
Role and Responsibilities
- Proactively assisting in the management of a portfolio of clients, potentially leading the delivery of some, while reporting to Senior Managers and above.
- As a Data Protection Lawyer you will be advising on all aspects of data protection compliance, risk management, drafting data protection policies, advising on regulatory filings, supporting the management and delivery of large, often cross-border, projects and leading and / or supporting the financial management of clients.
- Being actively involved in business development activities to help identify and research opportunities on new/existing clients.
What you will bring to the table:
- 4+ years experience within Data Protection Law.
- An aptitude or interest in technology and experience of handling large projects.
- The ability to work within a team seamlessly and guide and advise those junior to you.
- Have solid presentation and client handling skills and be commercially astute (take an active part in business development for the firm).
- Keeping up to date with emerging data protection and privacy regulation, case law and regulatory guidance
- Demonstrate astute commerciality and a can-do attitude throughout your work and the firm’s business development.
What’s on the table for you:
- An attractive salary of up to £160,000.
- An impressive work-life balance.
- Plus, opt in medical and dental insurance, flexible working, life assurance and income protection and more.
How to Apply
- Send in your CV using the form below for a discussion with the team about the role or send your CV to email@example.com.
QC Legal is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace, very much setting the industry benchmark, leading from the front and by example.