Senior Corporate Lawyer
We are working exclusively with a leading international firm in their search for an experienced Senior Corporate Lawyer in the UAE. You will be joining a firm that holds an exceptional reputation internationally, and is committed to providing an excellent service to all it’s clients.
- Their clients range from large multinational corporations to small and medium-sized businesses across a wide range of industries.
- You will be catapulted into a high performing team that pride themselves on their work-life balance.
- You will be joining a firm that will invest in your career and offer you broad ranging high quality work, enabling you to take your practice to the Nth level.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for managing and developing relationships with key clients.
- The Senior Corporate Lawyer will be responsible for leading and managing a team of professionals to deliver high-quality services to clients.
- You will identify opportunities to grow the business through new service offerings and client acquisition.
- You will build and maintain strong relationships with clients and other key stakeholders.
- You will have 7+ Years’ PQE of relevant experience in a professional services firm or a similar industry, with a strong track record of managing and growing a business.
- Strong leadership and people management skills, with experience in leading and developing teams.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and relationship-building skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to think strategically and creatively and strong business acumen.
- This role comes with a competitive salary and benefits package as well as opportunities for personal and professional growth and development.
- Our client’s culture is built on teamwork, diversity, and inclusivity, and are committed to providing a supportive and challenging work environment for their employees.
Contact Amelia on 07791 345 944 for more information about the role.