Senior Energy and Projects Lawyer
QC Legal are seeking an experienced and highly qualified Senior Energy and Projects Lawyer to join a dynamic legal team in Saudi Arabia. As a Senior Energy and Projects Lawyer, you will work on a range of high-value projects in the energy sector, providing legal advice and support to clients in a fast-paced and challenging environment.
- Advise clients on all legal matters relating to energy and infrastructure projects, including regulatory compliance, project finance, and project development.
- Draft and negotiate complex commercial agreements, including power purchase agreements, engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) contracts, operation and maintenance (O&M) agreements, and other related contracts.
- Keep up to date with the latest legal and regulatory developments in the energy sector.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with clients, industry associations, and other stakeholders.
- Provide guidance and support to junior lawyers and other team members.
- We are seeking a senior lawyer with at least 8-10 years of experience the energy and infrastructure sector.
- We are seeking candidates who hold a degree from a top tier University.
- Experience working on large-scale projects, including project financing and M&A transactions.
- Strong negotiation and drafting skills, with a track record of drafting and negotiating complex agreements.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build and maintain strong relationships with clients and colleagues.
- Experience managing and mentoring junior lawyers and other team members.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
This role comes with a competitive salary package, excellent benefits, and opportunities for career growth and development. If you meet the requirements above and are looking for an exciting new challenge, please get in touch.
QC Legal have decades of experience in matching the right candidates with the right roles. Take a look at our extensive legal job search today.